Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rebeaderation

Seed Bead Summit Weekend was a great success, judging by the comments and also simply by my own feelings. I feel recharged, wanting to bead again, which is great since Kate and I are making The Bead Book You Need (pre-orders keep us going: Geometrics at bigcartel). I'd like to go on about how wonderful the interactions have been but others have done it better with pictures and videos (Marcia, Kate, Beadmobile ... ) and I've got work to do. Like gnomes in pointy fez hats:

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

Glad to hear that you're feeling recharged and delighted to see you back in the blogosphere. It sounds like you all are having a beady ball out there in the desert!

(I like my word verification: coedded. It's like a past tense verb for making things co-ed.)