Friday, February 25, 2011

Boundless Droppings

This week's image for "Boundless" is my footprint, from Sunday's rain, after stepping on the wet outdoor rug:
I like the outdoor rug, since I like to drop-spindle pool-side and the rug is softer than stone when actually dropping the spindle; taken in the same sp0t is some yarn I dropped this morning:

When making my way to Tucson last week, I stopped in Jackson, California, at The Hole Affair. Charming beadshop in a charming town filled with charming ladies that have charmed me to return and teach classes, including drop-spindle (as per requested by the yarn enthuiasts)! Sorry I don't have pictures of the place, but trust me: tear-eyed charming of a drive from Napa.
Nearby was Kookie and Bill's place, as shown here from their porch.
I look forward to the return visit and secretly hope that Star left her crochet book there for me to steal.

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

I'm surprised you didn't mention Miss Fish, considering the title of this post.

Amy said...

Good that you're spinning!